Last month, our Leadership Team congregated in Udaipur for the Strategic Out-bound Workshop-2022. This 2-day event, saw a participation of 35 top Leaderz from Zentiva India. The Outbound event also incorporated our Reward & Recognition Ceremony where each Leadership Team from Zentiva India, were rewarded for their business contributions and for demonstrating their true #SuperpowerZ.
It’s imperative for our Leadership Team to strategize, network and establish improved tactical governance, to ensure continuous progress on KPIs, business growth and organizational changes. In order to discuss and understand the needs of current challenges, it is important to establish a shared leadership vision. This way we can navigate our leadership agenda in an open environment, creating a lasting impression through practical learning and creating a High Performing Organization. This workshop provided an excellent opportunity for our leadership team to work on a shared vision, crisis management strategy and effective communication.
Agenda for the workshop:
- Create shared leadership vision for the leadership team.
- Inculcating managerial ethics within self and teams
- Driving team to high performance & building a high performance team culture
- Developing Internal Talent for succession.
- Crisis management – Equip the team to be ready to manage crisis at any time.
- Team Building & Effective Communication
- Managing stress and focusing on well-being of self and team.
Mr. Yogesh Dani, a senior leader from Mumbai, with 29 years of experience, led the Training program and acted as a facilitator. He is one of the early advocators for Experiential Learning Methodology. The Karna Mistry and team that executed this memorable event received an incredible positive response from all our participants and our leadership team were grateful to have taken part!